Q. How do I find articles on Child Abuse?

I need articles from newspapers or journals published within the last year.


Try the Multi-Search database. Select Social Issues, Controversial and Debate Topics. Select a database (ie SIRS Issues Researcher) and then browsing to the topic (Child Abuse, Child Sexual Abuse). Newspapers can be found in News & Newspapers.


  • Last Updated Jan 03, 2018
  • Views 40
  • Answered By Jeffrey Sabol

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us